How to Use Microsoft Outlook Calendar with JAWS
You can do tons of things with Microsoft Outlook, including keeping your day organized with the Outlook calendar. At the Austin Lighthouse Adaptive Technology Center, blind Texans have the opportunity to enroll in courses that teaches students how to use Outlook with the popular screenreading program, JAWS. Our training team will demonstrate a little bit of what you’ll learn in this course in this webinar. Click the link below to tune in. This webinar series is brought to you in partnership with Northwest Hills Eye Care.
Webinars in This Series:
- Putting the V I in Virtual Meetings
- Tips, Taps and Apps for the iPhone
- Hey Google, Let’s Talkback About Tips, Tricks & Apps for Android
- To Disclose or Not To Disclose, That is The Question
- You Can Have That Delivered?
- The Lockdown Scholar
- Open Your Windows
- Smart speakers and Smart Homes for Smart People
- I Get Around
- Cooking With Confidence