Introduction to Microsoft Excel – Part 3
Learn to format cells and other concepts in the third and final part of Introduction to Microsoft Excel. This three part series is a snapshot of the Excel course offered at the Austin Lighthouse. The Lighthouse’s Technology Training Center has a full curriculum of courses available for people who are blind or visually impaired. Click here to learn more.
Webinars in This Series:
- Putting the V I in Virtual Meetings
- Tips, Taps and Apps for the iPhone
- Hey Google, Let’s Talkback About Tips, Tricks & Apps for Android
- To Disclose or Not To Disclose, That is The Question
- You Can Have That Delivered?
- The Lockdown Scholar
- Open Your Windows
- Smart speakers and Smart Homes for Smart People
- I Get Around
- Cooking With Confidence