To Disclose or Not To Disclose, That is The Question
Many job seekers with disabilities often wonder when’s the best time to disclose their disability during the job search and interviewing process. Some wonder if they should even disclose at all. The Austin Lighthouse Vocational Specialists have a few thoughts about this subject. Listen in on this roundtable discussion in the fourth installment of this webinar series brought to you by Travis Association for the Blind and Northwest Hills Eye Care.
Webinars in this Series:
- Putting the V I in Virtual Meetings
- Tips, Taps and Apps for the iPhone
- Hey Google, Let’s Talkback About Tips, Tricks & Apps for Android
- To Disclose or Not To Disclose, That is The Question
- You Can Have That Delivered?
- The Lockdown Scholar
- Open Your Windows
- Smart speakers and Smart Homes for Smart People
- I Get Around
- Cooking With Confidence