Tips, Taps and Apps for the iPhone
The Apple iPhone is one of the most popular mobile devices for people who are blind. It’s loaded with accessibility features and useful tools. The Austin Lighthouse Training Team shows you how you can use your iPhone successfully and effectively in Tips, Taps and Apps for the iPhone, the second installment in the learning webinar series brought to you by Travis Association for the Blind and Northwest Hills Eye Care.
Webinars in this Series:
- Putting the V I in Virtual Meetings
- Tips, Taps and Apps for the iPhone
- Hey Google, Let’s Talkback About Tips, Tricks & Apps for Android
- To Disclose or Not To Disclose, That is The Question
- You Can Have That Delivered?
- The Lockdown Scholar
- Open Your Windows
- Smart speakers and Smart Homes for Smart People
- I Get Around
- Cooking With Confidence