Putting the V I in Virtual Meetings
Virtual meetings are a mainstream way to connect with others. Lately, they have become part of some people’s daily routine. People are meeting for business, fitness, education, entertainment and to just catch up with friends. Many of these online meeting and conference platforms are accessible to people who are blind. The Austin Lighthouse Training & Employment Services Team, in partnership with Northwest Hills Eye Care, recently hosted a webinar to show how blind and visually impaired people can use these virtual spaces. Watch Putting the V I in Virtual, the first of a bi-weekly webinar series, below.
<p style=”text-align: center;”>
Webinars in this Series:
- Putting the V I in Virtual Meetings
- Tips, Taps and Apps for the iPhone
- Hey Google, Let’s Talkback About Tips, Tricks & Apps for Android
- To Disclose or Not To Disclose, That is The Question
- You Can Have That Delivered?
- The Lockdown Scholar
- Open Your Windows
- Smart speakers and Smart Homes for Smart People
- I Get Around
- Cooking With Confidence