Introduction to Microsoft Word
The Austin Lighthouse Adaptive Technology Center offers many training courses for blind or visually impaired people. In this 3-part webinar series, viewers will get a glimpse of the Word training course, which teaches clients how to use the word processing software with JAWS, one of the top screen reading programs for the blind.
Webinars in This Series:
- Putting the V I in Virtual Meetings
- Tips, Taps and Apps for the iPhone
- Hey Google, Let’s Talkback About Tips, Tricks & Apps for Android
- To Disclose or Not To Disclose, That is The Question
- You Can Have That Delivered?
- The Lockdown Scholar
- Open Your Windows
- Smart speakers and Smart Homes for Smart People
- I Get Around
- Cooking With Confidence